Slip/Trip & Fall

If you fall down in a restaurant, on city property, private home, in front of an apartment, in or in front of a store or other area due to the fault of the owner of the premises, you may be entitled to recover for your injuries. After you have a slip and fall accident you should immediately go to the doctor in order to have your injury evaluated. You should continue to follow up with your doctor throughout the case to support your claim.

Slater Slater Schulman LLP will zealously represent you in order to ensure that you are fully compensated due to the negligence of others. Some of the other personal injury actions in which we represent clients include automobile accidents, accidents occurring at schools, and construction site accidents. If you believe you have slipped or tripped due to the negligence of another and you are injured, contact us today for a free consultation by filling out the form on this page or by calling us at (212) 481-7400 (New York City office) or at (631) 420-9300 (Long Island office).

      Recent Articles

      Defective Products and Medical Devices

      Potential Dangers of Bair Hugger

      Lawsuits regarding the 3M Bair Hugger surgical warming blanket continue to flow in as more patients have come forward about post-operative complications. According to Drug

      Read More »

      ATTORNEY ADVERTISING – The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. This website may constitute attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. | Copyright 2019 Slater Slater Schulman LLP |  All Rights Reserved  |  Privacy Policy