Joseph M. Slater is a founding partner of Slater Slater Schulman LLP with over 35 years of experience practicing law. Joseph represents clients with injuries in multiple areas of the law, including pharmaceutical litigation, products liability, medical malpractice, and catastrophic personal injury. Serving clients in New York City and throughout the United States of America, Joseph is committed to ensuring people receive the quality representation they deserve.
Joseph received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 1976 and holds a B.A. in Political Science from SUNY at Binghamton. He is admitted to the New York Bar and multiple other jurisdictions. Joseph has tried cases to jury verdict and has settled countless others, in many instances, for amounts in excess of $1,000,000.
- American Bar Association
- National Association of American Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Multi-million Dollar Advocate Forum
- New York
- Multiple other jurisdictions