The Long Island Business News (LIBN) is receiving nominations for their 2021 Reader Rankings program until April 23rd. These awards celebrate and recognize the best businesses that the Long Island community has to offer. We invite you to nominate Slater Slater Schulman under the “Law Category” for three recognitions:
- “Best Mass Torts Firm” (Going for our second year, as Winner of this category in 2020)
- “Best Litigation Firm”
- “Best Law Firm (Overall)”
You will need to enter your name and email address to register and submit your nominations. If the firm receives enough nominations, we will be placed on the ballot for readers to vote on the winners later this year.
To nominate Slater Slater Schulman, follow the directions below:
- Click on this link: https://libn.com/readerrankings/?fbclid=IwAR3xL-KvWwZl2gcpHjc7Tt0Pa0GN6o3Y0-CFBmAy-I406TyyLisiPkQHHts#/gallery/?group=373230\
- Scroll down to “Categories” and select “Law”. There will be several options under this category.
- Please go to each box with “Best Mass Torts Firm”, “Best Litigation Firm” and “Best Law Firm” and enter: Slater Slater Schulman together with your name and email.
- You will probably be asked to click on images to confirm you are not a robot. Once you submit your nomination you should see a green check and a “Thank you” message for submitting.
Thanks to everyone who takes the time to nominate the firm!