About The Firm Slater Slater Schulman LLP is a full service law firm dedicated to representing clients in employment and labor law, pharmaceutical litigation, medical malpractice, personal injury and products liability. Our firm is at the forefront of major drug and products liability litigation including Actos, Paxil, Zoloft, DePuy ASR, Ethicon vaginal mesh and many others.
The attorneys at Slater Slater Schulman LLP are committed to ensuring the best results for our clients through zealous representation and dedication. We take a personal approach to representation. We are always available throughout the entire litigation process. When things seem overwhelming we are there to make you feel at ease, and when you have any questions we are here to answer.
The attorneys at Slater Slater Schulman LLP have offices in Long Island and New York City and represent clients throughout the United States. We possess over fifty years of legal experience representing clients with problems both routine and extraordinary. It is through this experience that we are able to represent your interests to obtain the result you deserve either through settlement or by prevailing at trial. If you believe you may need an attorney please call us at 1-800-251-6990.
Attorney Profiles Adam P. Slater is a seasoned attorney with over 10 years of litigation experience involving personal injury, catastrophic injuries, general negligence, medical malpractice, mass torts, pharmaceutical drugs, products and employment. Mr. Slater aggressively represents his clients to obtain the justice they deserve for their loss. His work has been featured in newspapers, legal journals and other media sources, including New York Post, New York Daily News and Law 360.
Mr. Slater received a B.A. from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2001 and a J.D. from the St. John’s University School of Law in 2004.
Joseph M. Slater has over 35 years of legal experience representing clients in litigation involving pharmaceutical drugs, products, medical malpractice, general negligence and personal injury. He has tried cases to jury verdict and has settled many others, in many instances for amounts in excess of $1,000,000. Serving clients in New York City and throughout the country, Mr. Slater is dedicated to providing his clients with the representation they deserve.
Mr. Slater received a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 1976 and a B.A. in Political Science from SUNY at Binghamton in 1973.
Jonathan E. Schulman offers over 10 years legal experience in general litigation, focusing on employment, class actions, whistleblower, mass torts and pharmaceutical litigation. Serving clients in New York and throughout the United States, Mr. Schulman is committed to providing his clients with thoughtful legal representation to obtain the results that they deserve.
Mr. Schulman received a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 2003, where he was an editor of the Journal of Labor and Employment Law. He received a B.S. in Policy Analysis & Management from Cornell University in 1999.
FAQ Is there a fee for an initial consultation? All initial consultations are free. There is no fee involved unless and until a client agrees in writing to a proposed fee agreement. What fee do you charge to handle my case? Legal fees are negotiated on a case-by-case basis with our clients. Costs often vary based upon individual legal needs and circumstances. In many circumstances, there will be no fee collected by us unless and until a successful outcome is reached on behalf of our clients (…)
Slater Slater Schulman LLP always strives for excellence and is committed to success in its pursuit of justice. Although prior results do not predict a similar outcome, here is a list of some results achieved by our attorneys either by settlement or victory at trial:
- A twenty-five year old man suffering from an acute kidney disorder was improperly diagnosed and treated by his doctors. Sadly, this resulted in his death. His family entrusted his case to us resulting in a recovery of $2.4 million dollars.
- A young mother of three passed away due to her doctor’s failure to diagnose colon cancer. We fought for her and her family and recovered $2.25 million dollars.
- Doctors failed to diagnose a patient suffering from necrotizing fascitis (flesh eating disease) leading to severe injuries and multiple surgeries, which resulted in a recovery of $1.6 million dollars.
- An individual struck in the rear by a city vehicle resulting in multiple back surgeries yielded a recovery of $2.5 million dollars.
- A promising dancer attending the prestigeous Juliard School whose ankle was crushed when an elderly woman ran over her leg obtained $1.5 million dollars for her injury.
- A passenger injured in a multi-vehicle accident who unfortunately suffered brain damage recovered $1.6 million dollars.
- A doctor who committed urological malpractice by destroying our client’s urinary sphincter muscle obtained a $750,000 recovery for his injuries.
- A 70 year old man who suffered a fractured hip through the negligence of a municipality recovered $500,000 for his injuries.
- We have represented the families of multiple plaintiffs who have suffered from mesothelioma and have successfully recovered compensation from multiple defendants.
- We have represented multiple clients who have received million dollar settlements from a pharmaceutical company for adverse effects after taking antidepressants. Due to confidentiality agreements, we are not permitted to release specific dollar amounts of the names of drugs, products, and/or manufacturing companies.
- Multiple clients have received monetary recoveries in mass-tort litigations that settled for billions of dollars. Due to confidentiality agreements, we are not permitted to release specific dollar amounts of the names of drugs, products, and/or manufacturing companies.
Our results speak for themselves. For over thirty years we have been there for our clients. Call us today and we’ll be there for you.